Imposition Wizard Tutorials
Imposition Wizard is designed to be as simple as possible, but sometimes you still need a hand. Here you can find tutorials for the most common cases and topics around Imposition Wizard. Please feel free to contact us if you still need help.
- Installation — how to install Imposition Wizard;
- License Activation — how to activate Imposition Wizard with a license key.
- User Interface — how to run Imposition Wizard and make the first steps;
- Pages Grid — how pages are placed across the sheets in Imposition Wizard;
- Presets — how to save and re–use imposition layouts.
- N–Up — a very simple, yet customizable layout;
- Step and Repeat — perfect layout for business cards;
- Cut Stack — flexible layout with pages flow options;
- Booklet — lots of options for fine–tuning the imposition process;
- Shuffle — manual imposition mode where you control the flow.
- Source Panel — overriding trim box and bleeds, pages scaling;
- Page Gaps — configuring gaps between pages;
- Sheet Panel — output sheet size, content position and more;
- Duplex Printing — duplex printing support;
- Registration Marks — adding marks, custom texts etc.
- Basic Imposition — a basic example of how to impose using command line.