Activating Imposition Wizard License
Once you ordered your first Imposition Wizard license or renewed an existing one, you should get a license key from us by email. If not, please check your spam box and contact us to get they key.
The license key looks like 5 lines of random symbols, you need to copy it and paste into the registration window of Imposition Wizard.
Activating the License
To activate Imposition Wizard you need to run it using Applications folder on Mac or Start menu on Windows, then click its Help menu and select Registration there to open the registration window.
Once the registration window is opened, paste the license key there and click OK to complete registration.
If you renewed your existing license and got a new license key, do the same steps as above, but before you paste the new license key into the registration window, make sure you removed the old one first.
You need to replace the old license key with the renewed one to make sure Imposition Wizard keeps working after the renewal.
De–activating the Software
You need to de–activate Imposition Wizard if you transfer the license somewhere else. To do so, open the registration window as explained above and delete the license key there.
Then click OK to complete the de–activation of the license.
More Imposition Wizard Tutorials
- Installation — how to install Imposition Wizard;
- License Activation — how to activate Imposition Wizard with a license key.
- User Interface — how to run Imposition Wizard and make the first steps;
- Pages Grid — how pages are placed across the sheets in Imposition Wizard;
- Presets — how to save and re–use imposition layouts.
- N–Up — a very simple, yet customizable layout;
- Step and Repeat — perfect layout for business cards;
- Cut Stack — flexible layout with pages flow options;
- Booklet — lots of options for fine–tuning the imposition process;
- Shuffle — manual imposition mode where you control the flow.
- Source Panel — overriding trim box and bleeds, pages scaling;
- Page Gaps — configuring gaps between pages;
- Sheet Panel — output sheet size, content position and more;
- Duplex Printing — duplex printing support;
- Registration Marks — adding marks, custom texts etc.
- Basic Imposition — a basic example of how to impose using command line.