Gap Crop Marks
Besides normal crop marks Imposition Wizard lets you add gap crop marks that are printed in the middle of the gaps between the pages.
To add gap crop marks click the "+" button at the top of the “Marks” panel and select the “Gap Crop Marks” option in the popup menu:
The parameters of the gap crop marks are displayed on the right:
- Margin — the distance between the page boundaries and the gap crop marks;
- Length — the length of the gap crop marks;
- Width — the width (thickness) of the gap crop mark lines;
- Color — lets you choose one of the pre–defined colors to display the gap crop marks;
- Print on — configures where to print the gap crop marks: on front or back side of the sheets, or on both. This only works in duplex mode, otherwise the marks are always printed.
The gap crop marks work pretty much the same way as the normal crop marks and get hidden if there is not enough space for them.
Consider reading the crop marks tutorial for more information about the crop marks.
More Imposition Wizard Tutorials
- Installation — how to install Imposition Wizard;
- License Activation — how to activate Imposition Wizard with a license key;
- Acrobat Plugin Problems — what to do if the plugin doesn’t work.
- User Interface — how to run Imposition Wizard and make the first steps;
- Pages Grid — how pages are placed across the sheets in Imposition Wizard;
- Presets — how to save and re–use imposition layouts.
- N–Up — a very simple, yet customizable layout;
- Step and Repeat — perfect layout for business cards;
- Cut Stack — flexible layout with pages flow options;
- Booklet — lots of options for fine–tuning the imposition process;
- Shuffle — manual imposition mode where you control the flow.
- Source Panel — overriding trim box and bleeds, pages scaling;
- Page Gaps — configuring gaps between pages;
- Sheet Panel — output sheet size, content position and more;
- Duplex Printing — duplex printing support;
- Registration Marks — adding and configuring marks, custom texts etc.
- Angle Mark — angle mark for image drift compensation;
- Barcode — encoding job details with barcodes;
- Bull Eye — placing bull eye marks around the pages;
- Color Bar — adding color bars to imposed files;
- Crop Marks — configuring crop marks for easier trimming;
- Custom Mark — adding ad–hoc graphics where needed;
- Custom Text — adding text elements with imposition details;
- Gap Crop Marks — adding crop marks in the middle of the page gaps;
- Star Target — placing star target marks around the pages;
- Trim Line — marking page boundaries to simplify trimming;