Ticket Wizard Installation
Ticket Wizard software is a standalone application. You can download it using the Download button at the top right corner of the page.
Installing Ticket Wizard on Mac
Once the DMG file is downloaded, click it to open in Finder, then drag the Ticket Wizard icon into your Applications folder and run the software from there.
Installing Ticket Wizard on Windows
Once the installer is downloaded, double–click it to start the installation. The process is straightforward and once it is done, run the software from the Start menu.
Updating Ticket Wizard
To update Ticket Wizard, simply download the latest version using the Download button at the top right corner of the page, then quit the software and follow the installation steps above.
Uninstalling Ticket Wizard
To uninstall Ticket Wizard, make sure it is not running. You will not be able to remove the running application.
- On Mac you simply drag the application icon into the bin as any other Mac application;
- On Windows you open Start menu and type Programs and Features to see the list of installed applications. Locate Ticket Wizard there, select it and click Uninstall to remove the software.
More Ticket Wizard Tutorials
- Installation — how to install Ticket Wizard;
- License Activation — how to activate Ticket Wizard with a license key.
- User Interface — the user interface of Ticket Wizard;
- Basic Project — making a basic project from scratch.